Sunday, October 29, 2017

I'm Staying in Wakayama! June 19, 2017

Hello everyone!

We had transfer week last week and I'm staying! Yay! No surprise though because me and my companion just got here the transfer before so, yeah. We are both super excited to do our best in this area. I'll tell you how last week was.

We thought of some new activities for missionary work. We went to the volunteer Center for the city and will start to work that some more. Also, Eikaiwa is blowing up! We have been getting ten new students to come each week. So cool! We are going to do more handing out flyers at the station in the morning.

Plus, summer is here! I have been thinking about how I was in Sumoto one year ago now with Hancock Chōrō. It was a blast and I can't believe how fast the time has gone! 

Read Mormon 6:16-22 and nearly cried. So hard! Mormon literally watched his nation be obliterated by the Lamanites. So crazy! I have been feeling a lot more of my need to stay strong for my own people. It's a cool feeling. One I haven't felt before.

The Book of Mormon is true. I know that independent of any other information or feelings. It doesn't matter what I do, it's true. And I love it! 

That was basically my week. It was good and way too fast. Have an awesome week everyone! Love you!


Elder Peacock
A missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Serving in the Japan, Kobe mission, Wakayama area

孔雀長老
末日聖徒イエス・キリスト教会
日本神戸伝道部の宣教師です
和歌山エリア

No comments:

Post a Comment