Sunday, October 29, 2017

Book 15 Chapter 1, July 23, 2017

Yellow everyone!

As of right now I don't know transfer news. If I transfer I will probably be letting you know next week. よろしくお願いします.

It's been hot. And humid. 

I had a companion exchange with my second companion, Vui Chōrō. He is the Samoan who is REALLY good golf. We just talked all about the mission. He left two days later. A lot of the exchange was just getting his stuff all ready to go for the plane. But, we still had a member appointment and found a new investigator! So good. I love that man.

I broke my bike's gear-shifter arm last night so I took my bike into the shop. But I got it back in a couple of hours so that was good. Love my bike ❤️ 

Found a new song: Old Church Choir by Zach Williams. So good. Give it a listen. Litterally how I feel every Sunday morning XD

Litterally so many of my previous companions are returning home this week. Vui, Hancock, Jones, and Olsen. There are many other good friends I have made that will go home this week. I've made some pretty good family out here. #brothersforever

Went to a band concert last night for one of our Eikaiwa suptudents. So good. Probably the best high school band I have ever heard live. I couldn't detect any mistakes. Like, at all. And the jazz just killed me, man. They had a guest trombone player come that was phenomenal! What a night.

One of the sister missionaries in our area is leaving this week as well. She gave her final testimony at church. That was cool. Haven't seen that since Tsuchiya's last Sunday.

Sorry, it's a short one but I gotta head out. Have an awesome week everyone!

愛しているもおおおお!


Elder Peacock
A missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Serving in the Japan, Kobe mission, Wakayama area

孔雀長老
末日聖徒イエス・キリスト教会
日本神戸伝道部の宣教師です
和歌山エリア

No comments:

Post a Comment