Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I'm Alive and Well in Japan!

Konnichiwa Kazoku!

I'm alive and well in Japan! We barely made a few of our flights by running from terminal to terminal XD I still have all of my luggage too. We had no problems in getting picked up by Welch Kaicho and his wife. They are great! By the time we got to the mission home it was around 8:00 pm local time. We e had dinner and went to bed around 10:00. Needless to say I sleep very well. It is really beginning to feel like I'm in Japan! I'm super excited XD

We have Preparation Days on Mondays. So next Monday I will give you more details. They told us that we can Skype/FaceTime (immediate family only) on either your Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Which is, for me, either Christmas Day or the day after. I would prefer to FaceTime on your Christmas Day. I have an iPad right now. Tomorrow is when I meet my new companion and travel to my first area!

I love you guys so much!!!

あいしています!
Pikoku Chōrō

P.S.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to talk very long or call at LAX

No comments:

Post a Comment